Stereo per Auto USB Blaupunkt Tokyo 110
Enjoy quality music in your vehicle while on the go with this phenomenal detachable car stereo from Blaupunkt. The Blaupunkt Tokyo 110 car stereo boasts three input methods (USB, AUX, SD) on top of the integrated FM/AM radio support.
Use the front USB or AUX port to connect your USB flash drive or your smartphone and play MP3 and WMA music files directly from it. The integrated SD card slot supports most SD cards with up to 16GB capacity, for an additional option of music streaming.
The Tokyo 110 car stereo comes with all the necessary mounting accessories, and it features small depth profile (around 11cm), which allows it to be mounted in various types of vehicles. The front panel is detachable, which will protect your vehicle against theft attempts.
- The Blaupunkt Tokyo 110 car player produces crystal clear stereo sound
- Built-in FM / AM tuner with RDS function and ability to save up to 30 radio stations
- Supports 2 channel output with the maximum output of 4 x 50 Watt from the amplifier
- Ability to adjust low/high tones and use 3 different presets (rock, classic, pop)
- Integrated input support for USB flash drives, SD cards, and AUX connection
- Stream MP3 and WMA files directly from your USB stick or your smartphone
- Features large front display with illuminated buttons and volume/tuning knob
- The display provides information such as date, time, station name, title and artist
- The front panel can be detached and safely removed, preventing any thievery
- Small mounting depth (11cm) grants easy mounting in most vehicles
- Radio tuner: RDS FM/AM (up to 30 preset stations)
- Maximum output power: 4 x 50 Watt
- Supported audio files: MP3, WMA
- Input interface: USB, AUX (3.5mm), SD slot
- Supported SD format: up to 16GB (FAT32, FAT16)
- LCD display (one line with 8 characters)
- Detachable front panel
- Mounting depth: about 11cm