Delock MicroUSB to SATA 7-pin Converter for Raspberry Pi - 6GB/s, OHCI 1.0a, EHCI 0.95, ATA/ATAPI, 48-bit LBA
Connect any SATA device to your Raspberry Pi using this module by Delock.
It's designed to stack over the mainboard and lets you expand the storage of your single-board computer, connect optical drives, and more.
- MicroUSB to SATA 7-pin module for Raspberry Pi by Delock
- Supports ATA/ATAPI Packet command set and LBA 48 addressing mode
- Compliant with OHCI 1.0a and EHCI 0.95
- Built-in LED activity indicator
- OS independent, doesn't require drivers
- Connectors: Micro USB (female), 5-pin USB 2.0 header, SATA 7-pin 6GB/s
- Chipset: Renesas
- Dimensions: 66 x 23 x 12 mm
- System requirements: free USB port, USB cable (not included)