Delock MicroUSB to mSATA Converter for Raspberry Pi - 6GB/s, OHCI 1.0a, EHCI 0.95, ATA/ATAPI, 48-bit LBA
Expand the storage of your Raspberry Pi system with this converter by Delock.
It converts a MicroUSB port on the mainboard into a full-size mSATA port and supports data transmission speed at up to 6GB/s.
- MicroUSB to mSATA module for Raspberry Pi by Delock
- Compliant with OHCI 1.0a and EHCI 0.95
- Supports ATA/ATAPI Packet command set and LBA 48 addressing mode
- Built-in LED activity indicator
- OS independent, doesn't require drivers
- Connectors: Micro USB (female), 5-pin USB 2.0 header, 2-pin power connector, mSATA GB/s (full size)
- Chipset: Renesas D720231A
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 12 mm
- System requirements: free USB port, USB cable (not included)
- Delock Raspberry Pi Micro-USB / mSATA converter
- Screws, nuts, and standoffs
- User manual